Bath water stones
For thousands of years, healing properties have been attributed to gemstones and minerals. Gemstones with their attributed healing effect are used in various ways for their therapeutic effect and special properties. Examples of this are:
- Pocket stones or checkers. Are carried with you in your pocket. For example, if you suffer from a headache, you could carry an Amethyst pocket stone with you. Ruben Robijn has more than 100 varieties.
- Cuddly or tumbled stones. These are also carried in the pocket but are also used to play with. Ruben Robijn has more than 300 varieties.
- Pendants. These are worn on the body. Note: Not every gemstone or mineral is suitable for wearing on the body.
- Water stones. Or just gems and minerals that are suitable for making elixirs.
- Gemstone combinations and minerals that are suitable for external use, such as in the bath.
These are a few examples of the possibilities and effects of gemstones and minerals.
We sell 7 bath stone combinations, each filled with a special mix with associated properties.
These gemstone combinations are safe to use. We are not aware of any harmful side effects. Always note: In case of (persistent) complaints, stop immediately and always consult your doctor first.
How to prepare a gemstone bath
Take the gems, put them in 1 liter of water and let them stand for 4 to 24 hours. Add the active gemstone water to the bath water just before getting in.
The gemstone combination gives off a certain energy/frequency. These gemstones with their specific properties give off these frequencies to the water. Make sure you have good quality water for making your bath mix. The water has a memory like, for example, Dr. Masuro Emoto has shown. The water temporarily stores this information.
You can now enjoy a lovely bath. The effect of this harmonizes your vital body parts. Each combination has its own specific harmonizing properties.
It is and remains important to always use medical help where it is needed and while we try to share essential information in this site that could greatly benefit everyone's health, it is not intended to encourage anyone to take medical care. exclude help. On the contrary! Always seek help from your doctor in case of complaints!